Your Monday Update
Hey everyone. I'm going to add little datelines above each entry as you see above. It helps our more casual readers see what's new and what isn't. The dates at the end of each post don't provide a date, which is odd.
To Auburn issues ...
The Tigers currently have four of their nine assistant slots filled:
- Gus Malzahn, offensive coordinator (Tulsa)
- James Willis, linebackers (Auburn)
- Curtis Luper, running backs (Okla. State)
- Jay Boulware, special teams (Iowa State)
- Defensive coordinator (and secondary coach)
- Defensive line coach
- Offensive line coach
- Receivers coach
- Wild card (might DEs and DTs be separated?, might TEs get their own coach?)
SO WHO IS NEXT?: One of Auburn's jets is sitting in Stillwater, Okla., at this hour. Gene Chizik interviewed OSU assistant Trooper Taylor yesterday. Taylor met with Malzahn as well. It's unclear what's happening right now. The fact that Auburn's plane is there mean (to me) that Auburn believes Taylor could sign at any minute.