Some early comments from Tuberville
Here are a few quotes I found interesting:
- On pressure last night: "I never really felt threatened last night of losing that ballgame once we got ahead 3-0."
- On his hopes for the offense: "We're going to break out one of these days and it'll start clicking."
- On Chris Todd: "I thought Chris Todd played average. I liked the way he went through some reads. He didn't throw any interceptions."
- On why Kodi Burns didn't play: "I thought putting him in a situation where our back was to the wall a lot in certain situations -- I wanted it to be a positive note when he goes back in the game. He was ready to go. He's a team player. And we've got to find the right situation."
- On Burns again: "His time is going to come. He's being patient and just waiting for his turn."
- On grading the team: "We get an A+ for winning."
- Auburn's defense missed only five tackles.
- Players of the week: Montez Billings (offense), Tray Blackmon (defense), Jerraud Powers (special teams), Michael Gibson (scout team offense), Wade Christopher (scout team defense).
Photo credit: Todd Van Emst/Auburn University
Questions? Comments? Post directly to the blog below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.