Auburn vs. Northwestern
The game can be seen on ESPN.
Northwestern has won the toss.
- Northwestern first possession: INTERCEPTION. Walt McFadden got it.
- Auburn first possession: TOUCHDOWN. Kodi Burns 1 run. Wes Byrum PAT kick is good. Drive covers 31 yards in five plays. Ben Tate broke off a 24-yard run to get the Tigers to the 1.
- AUBURN 7, NORTHWESTERN 0
- Northwestern second possession:
AUBURN TOUCHDOWN. Walt McFadden returns an interception yards for a touchdown.
- AUBURN 14, NORTHWESTERN 0
- Northwestern third possession: TOUCHDOWN. Andrew Brewer 39 pass from Mike Kafka. PAT kick was good. Drive covered 67 yards in 6 plays.
- AUBURN 14, NORTHWESTERN 7
- Auburn second possession: PUNT. Three and out. Live to punt.
- Northwestern fourth possession: MISSED FG.
- Auburn third possession: TURNOVER ON DOWNS. Auburn's fourth-down pass was ruled incomplete.
- Northwestern fifth possession: PUNT. Not much going on.
- Auburn fourth possession: TOUCHDOWN. Quindarius Carr 46 pass from Todd. Byrum PAT kick good. Drive covers 79 yards in 5 plays. The touchdown was a trick play -- a pump fake on an alleged screen let Carr slide into single coverage. He just beat dude.
- AUBURN 21, NORTHWESTERN 7
- Northwestern sixth possession: PUNT. Three and out.
- Auburn fifth possession: PUNT. Auburn crossed mid-field, but couldn't dig deeper.
- Northwestern seventh possession: PUNT. A bad punt, too. High snap. A 19-yard effort.
- Auburn sixth possession: INTERCEPTION. Kodi Burns tried to hit Mario Fannin for a big gain, but a Northwestern defender made a really nice play on a lofty pass.
- Northwestern eighth possession: INTERCEPTION. T'Sharvan Bell picks a pass in the end zone. That's a reversal of fortune because Tee Bell's mistake allowed Northwestern's first touchdown.