We're discussing the second quarter of Auburn's game at Alabama.
- Auburn's third possession: Not much happening there. Mario Fannin converted a third down with a nice screen catch-and-run play, but that was the lone Auburn highlight. 7 plays, 21 yards. (started at 14:53, AUB 24)
- Alabama's third possession: Glen Coffee 41-yard TD run. Auburn had Alabama held at 3rd-and-11. John Parker Wilson hit Julio Jones on an out route, earned the first down and Coffee scored on the next play. 4 plays, 65 yards. (started at 12:06, ALA 35)
- Auburn's fourth possession: Not much going on. Burns lost his mechanics on a poor second-down pass. Alabama blitzed on third down and Burns couldn't find anyone available. (started at 10:21, AUB 24)
- Alabama's fourth possession: They were making progress. Jerraud Powers made a "nice play" on Julio Jones during a third-down pass. Powers arrived a bit early. No penalty was called. (started at 8:42, ALA 38)
- Auburn's fifth possession: Three and out. Kodi Burns can't pass. He has lost his mechanics and touch. He's also being pressured. (started at 6:09, AUB 19)
- Alabama's fifth possession: Three and out. (started at 4:25, ALA 31)
- Auburn's sixth possession: Ends with a blocked field goal. Morgan Hull was attempting the first kick of his career. (started at 2:27, AUB 28)