We're discussing the first quarter of Auburn's game against Georgia.
- Georgia's first drive: Ends after 10 plays with a blocked field-goal attempt. Sen'Derrick Marks got a hand on it; Walt McFadden returned it to the 22. (10 plays, 81 yards)
- Auburn's first drive: Ends after six plays. Gained 17 yards.
- Georgia's second drive: Ends after seven plays. They were making progress, but an offensive pass interference call undermines the effort. (7 plays, 61 yards)
- Auburn's second drive: Nothing going on. (3 plays, 0 yards)
- Georgia's third drive: Over before it begins; punt was fumbled and Auburn's Dee Hood recovers the ball.
- Auburn's third drive: TOUCHDOWN. Kodi Burns hits Mario Fannin, who scores with a 52-yard play. PAT kick no good because of a bobbled hold. (1 play, 52 yards)
- Georgia's fourth drive: Continues into second quarter