Hey everyone. I'll make this a repository of post-game information.
- Byron Isom has been suspended indefinitely ... hence his absence tonight.
- Injury update: Onterio McCalebb suffered an ankle injury. His status remains unclear, though he said afterward that he's expecting to play next week at Tennessee. ``I don’t have any doubts I’ll be ready," he said.
- Injury update: Kodi Burns took a helmet to the thigh (just above his left knee) and expects to play next week at Tennessee.
- AUB: 560 (254 rush)
- BSU: 260 (146 rush)
- AUB: 21
- BSU: 19
- Gene Chizik on why he stuck with backups: ``We have to get guys reps and we have to get those guys playing time. We felt like with a four touchdown lead at that point. We have to make decisions on ... again it goes back to the depth of our football team. Our objective is to win the game, not to win the stats. Win the game and get out healthy so we can go into a tough month of October. We did what we had to do to get out of the game and try to keep everybody healthy."
- Gus Malzahn: ``The first part of the game we tried to feel out what they were giving us. Once we figured it out our kids executed and made some big plays. It was real encouraging."
- Craig Stevens on overall situation: ``Feeling good. We've got a lot of ... young guys got a lot of work out there today. I feel like that's going to help us in the long run -- to give them a little experience under their belt. We have to come out faster than we did tonight."