First Post: Thursday of Week Four
I was just watching a replay of the Ball State @ Army game from last week. The winless Cardinals didn't look all that bad to me, but I suppose you have to consider the level of competition. Maybe my 95-7 prediction for this weekend's game is a bit off.
Just joshin'. My real pick is Auburn 63, Ball State 10.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- Tigers' offense gets stronger as game progresses
- Auburn notebook (includes items on Malzahn, freshman LBs, Carter, McFadden)
- 9/23: Auburn's Gulley runs wide, deep as a freshman
- 9/21: Auburn takes big win in stride
- 9/20: AUBURN 41, WEST VIRGINIA 30: Defense steps up
- 9/18: Grimes gears O-line in right path
- 9/17: Lutzenkirchen may get chance to start
- 9/16: Great Expectations: Auburn's Chizik tries to confine optimism
- 9/14: AU wins only look easy, Chizik says
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 9/22: (Funny) Tuesday interviews
- 9/20: Sunday interviews (post-WVU)
- 9/15: Tuesday interviews (pre-WVU)
- 9/13: Sunday interviews
Could be a fun night. I'll be LIVE BLOGGIN' for your NOGGIN tonight during coach Gene Chizik's appearance on Tiger Talk. Maybe we could start awarding a special award for the most inane question asked of Chizik each week.
We'll also be chattin' it up during the Ole Miss @ South Carolina game. Sounds like fun to me. I hope you feel the same way.
Here's what the next few days look like. All times are CDT:
Thu., Sept. 24, 4:30 p.m. (Tiger Talk at 7 p.m.)
Fri., Sept. 25, OFF
Sat., Sept. 26, vs. Ball State, 6 p.m. (Fox Sports South)
Sun., Sept. 27, 5 p.m.
Mon., Sept. 28, OFF
Tue., Sept. 29, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; Players available at 11:50 a.m.)
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.