First Post: Tuesday of Week Four
I'd normally chalk it up to a slow radio day, but we're in the middle of football season. Is it slow? You'll have to draw your own conclusions there.
I heard Scott Van Pelt break out a big WAR EAGLE during the late ESPN highlights around midnight CDT. He was praising Ronnie Brown, now of Miami Dolphins fame, for his world with the Wild Fish offense.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- Auburn notebook (includes items on specials teams, recruiting, Eltoro Freeman and Craig Stevens)
- The semi-weekly report from our Auburn Advisory Board (fans discussing the Tigers)
- 9/20: Auburn takes big win in stride
- 9/19: AUBURN 41, WEST VIRGINIA 30: Defense steps up
- 9/18: Grimes gears O-line in right path
- 9/17: Lutzenkirchen may get chance to start
- 9/16: Great Expectations: Auburn's Chizik tries to confine optimism
- 9/14: AU wins only look easy, Chizik says
- 9/13: AUBURN 49, MISSISSIPPI STATE 24: Tigers on the offensive
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 9/20: Sunday interviews (post-WVU)
- 9/15: Tuesday interviews (pre-WVU)
- 9/13: Sunday interviews
- 9/7: Pre-practice interviews
You're looking at BLOGGIN' FOR YOUR NOGGIN' at 11:30 a.m. CDT followed by comments from selected players around 2. Classes prevent most kids from making that noon interview session, so we learn much more after practice ... around 8 p.m. A video is likely.
Here's what the next few days look like. All times are CDT:
Tue., Sept. 22, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; Players available at 11:50 a.m.)
Wed., Sept. 23, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Sept. 24, 4:30 p.m.
Fri., Sept. 25, OFF
Sat., Sept. 26, vs. Ball State, 6 p.m. (Fox Sports South)
Sun., Sept. 27, 5 p.m.
Mon., Sept. 28, OFF
Tue., Sept. 29, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; Players available at 11:50 a.m.)
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.