First post: Tuesday of Week One
It's Tuesday of a game week. That means we have more coverage than usual. See below for a full schedule. OK, I'll tell you here. Gene Chizik's press conference starts at 11:30 and we'll be LIVE BLOGGIN' FOR YOUR NOGGIN'® throughout what promises to be an average and otherwise non-descript event.
We're still aiming to Campfire® on Thursday. Two shindigs; one around 3 CDT and one around 8 CDT.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- 8/31: Countdown nearly over for eager Tigers
- 8/30: Auburn's Malzahn makes a balanced spread
- 8/29: Tigers revel in revival of Todd's arm
- 8/28: Billings suspended for Tigers' first four games
- 8/27: Freshman Sullen ready to seize chance to start
- 8/26: Burns shows drive in new role
- 8/25: Auburn's Eguae eager to learn, succeed
- 8/24: Auburn receivers expected to play big role
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 8/27: Practice report
- 8/25: Practice footage (includes some 11-on-11)
- 8/23: Post-practice report
- 8/22: Post-scrimmage report
- 8/19: Practice footage
- 8/18: Post-practice interviews
- 8/15: Post-scrimmage interviews
- 8/14: Fallout from the Todd Decision and practice bloopers
- 8/14: Todd and Burns discuss The Decision
- 8/13: Burns debuts at WR
- 8/12: Video interviews
- 8/11: Gene Chizik speaks
- 8/10: Video interviews
- 8/9: BONUS video practice report
- 8/7: Video practice report
- 8/6: Practice report
- 8/5: Post-practice report
- 8/5: Practice report
- 8/4: Reporting day coverage
Auburn will hold its final full-speed, full-contact workout this afternoon. Before that, though, Gene Chizik will hold his first Tuesday press conference. I may or may not be able to video it because of these silly restrictions we discussed a few weeks ago.
I will live blog Chizik's thing. I will provide a post-practice report tonight. I may or may not do a post-practice video. That generally means I will, but you never know what will happen between now and then. I may get sick. I may win the lottery. I may discover a new element. Crazy things occur at times.
Here's what the next few days look like:
Tue., Sept. 1, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m. CDT)
Wed., Sept. 2, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Sept. 3, 4:30 p.m.
Fri., Sept. 4, OFF
Sat., Sept. 5, vs. Louisiana Tech, 6 p.m. CDT
Sun., Sept. 6, 6 p.m.
Mon., Sept. 7, OFF
Tue., Sept. 8, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m. CDT)
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.