First Post: Tuesday of Week Three
I don't have much else to say. This is early morning for me!
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- None. I didn't write for Tuesday's editions.
- 9/14: AU wins only look easy, Chizik says
- 9/13: AUBURN 49, MISSISSIPPI STATE 24: Tigers on the offensive
- 9/12: Auburn, Miss. St. offenses have talent to avoid 3-2 repeat
- 9/11: Thunder and lightning: Auburn's Tate, McCalebb could give Tigers nice 1-2 punch
- 9/10: Offense works on ways to quicken pace
- 9/9: Herring's return heartens teammates
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 9/13: Sunday interviews
- 9/7: Pre-practice interviews
- 9/1: Pre-practice interviews
- 8/27: Practice report
- 8/25: Practice footage (includes some 11-on-11)
- 8/23: Post-practice report
We'll be BLOGGIN for your NOGGIN around 11:30 a.m. CDT, or maybe a tad earlier. That's when you can expect "fresh" commentary to appear in this space. I'll also be updating with player notes, a video and (probably) a second player update after practice. That'll be around 8 p.m.
Here's what the next few days look like. All times are CDT:
Tue., Sept. 15, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; Players available at 11:50 a.m.)
Wed., Sept. 16, 4:30 p.m.
Thr., Sept. 17, 4:30 p.m.
Fri., Sept. 18, OFF
Sat., Sept. 19, vs. West Virginia, 6:45 p.m. (ESPN2)
Sun., Sept. 20, 5 p.m.
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.
Photo credit: Todd Van Emst/Auburn University