- Tuberville is changing his tune on TB Brad Lester a little bit. Lester was on the practice field today, but he hasn't yet been cleared for contact: ``He's still real stiff. He's got to have contact before I let him play. You can't he doesn't have the range of motion. I would hope he could play."
- On talking with Kodi Burns' parents after the USM game: "They understood. This is the kind of offense Kodi can excel in once he gets going."
- On what is holding Burns back: "We're only three games into the season. We didn't want to get into a situation where we were switching (quarterbacks) in and out. It could change. We've got to score more points. It's good to have two guys who are so close (in terms of skill) -- you always have options."
- On losing at LSU last season: "Those are hard to get out of your minds - just knowing the significance of it."
- On if he worries about the fans' perception of the offense: "No, really not. I'm here to win games. We're 3-0."
- On the MSU game: We didn't handle very well the crowd noice, the cowbells, and we lost our concentration."
- On LSU's Trindon Holliday: "He gives them a special touch."
- "Our players understand the LSU game."
- "Both of us build our team on defense; speed on defense."
Photo credit: Todd Van Emst/Auburn University
Questions? Comments? Post directly to the blog below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.