Hey everyone. Let's boogie.
- Auburn is scrimmaging Saturday morning in Jordan-Hare Stadium. That will be scrimmage No. 3.
- Auburn was in full pads today. It was a two-hour practice.
- Gus Malzahn said they concentrated on situational drills.
- Malzahn on Tyrik Rollison: ``You’ve got to really ask yourself, `Can he really help our team win?’ We’re still trying to figure that out. He’s extremely talented and performed well in scrimmages and seems to be catching on to the offense at a pretty good pace. We’re asking a lot of him. We’re just trying to figure out who our No. 2 and No. 3 guy is."
- Malzahn on Rollison possibly redshirting: ``Common sense says you don't want to waste anybody -- especially if they're talented."
- It looks like freshman Nosa Eguae is playing behind Antonio Coleman at rush end. **Formerly known as weak-side end**
- Eguae's brother, Ike, coaches defensive ends at Coffeyville (Kan.) Junior College. Nosa learned some stuff. ``I want to make one mistake and get it right. I don't like making double mistakes, I feel like that's just bad responsiblity on my part."
- Malzahn said WR Darvin Adams, who is out with an undisclosed injury, is not expected to miss much more time. ``We just want to make sure all of our guys are 100 percent when we get to the first game."
- TE Philip Lutzenkirchen has lost nine pounds since fall camp began. And ... he wants to lose another five pounds. ``I feel like my body's gotten used to it and I feel like I've gotten a lot better."