First Post: Wednesday of Week Six
I told you all about Mario Fannin's letter jacket thing earlier this year. Since it's a bit chilly at night now, No. 27 again is flossing at all times. I could tell Kodi Burns got a kick out of it -- the same way you might get a kick out of your dad wearing a pocket protector. OK, maybe that's just my family.
I'm flying to Tulsa, Okla., on Thursday for the Auburn/Arkansas game. My peeps live in Tulsa. This may or may not preclude me from participating in Thursday Night Live. Internet access is spotty at my parents' house.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- 10/5: Our weekly AUBURN ADVISORY BOARD report (fans writing about their team.)
- 10/4: Tigers vault into Top 25 polls
- 10/3: AUBURN 26, TENNESSEE 22
- 10/2: What Would Chizik Do? Rally his team around slogan
- 10/1: Tennessee game a homecoming for Taylor
- 9/30:Tigers not worried about poll perception
- 9/29: Our weekly AUBURN ADVISORY BOARD report (fans writing about their team.)
- 9/28: Auburn braces for first test
- 9/27: AUBURN 54, BALL STATE 30
THE VIDEO VAULT
Not much going on. I'll probably do the Arkansas Scouting Report this afternoon ... to familiarize you with the team you're hexing right now.
Here's what the next few days look like. All times are CDT:
Wed., Oct. 7, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Oct. 8, 4:30 (Tiger Talk at 7 p.m.)
Fri., Oct. 9, OFF
Sat., Oct. 10, at Arkansas, 11 a.m. (ESPN)
Sun., Oct. 11, 4:30 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 12, OFF
Tue., Oct. 13, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; some players available between 1 and 2 p.m.)
Wed., Oct. 14, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Oct. 15, 4:30 p.m. (Tiger Talk at 7 p.m.)
Fri., Oct. 16, OFF
Sat., Oct. 17, vs. Kentucky, 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.