OLE MISS at AUBURN, 1st half
Auburn has made no changes to its depth chart.
- Ole Miss first possession: TOUCHDOWN. Andy Hartmann 7 pass from Jevan Snead. PAT kick good. Drive covered 94 yards in 10 plays.
- OLE MISS 7, AUBURN 0
- Auburn first possession: FIELD GOAL. Wes Byrum 36 FG. Drive covered 41 yards in 6 plays.
- OLE MISS 7, AUBURN 3
- Ole Miss second possession: PUNT. Auburn missed a pair of prime interception situations ... one by Neiko Thorpe, one by Joshua Bynes.
- Auburn second possession: TURNOVER ON DOWNS. Auburn faced a 3rd-and-1 ... and couldn't get the single yards. I don't understand why Auburn would run from a shotgun formation on 4th-and-1. Maybe you understand.
- Ole Miss third possession: MISSED FG.
- Auburn third possession: PUNT. Penalty on first down, dropped pass on second down.
- Ole Miss fourth possession: TURNOVER ON DOWNS. Ole Miss went for it on 4th-and-6 ... and Snead was sacked for an 11-yard loss. Oops.
- Auburn fourth possession: PUNT. Not much going on there.
- Ole Miss fifth possession: PUNT.
- Auburn fifth possession: TOUCHDOWN. Darvin Adams 28 pass from Chris Todd. PAT kick good. Drive covered 90 yards in 6 plays.
- AUBURN 10, OLE MISS 7
- Ole Miss sixth possession: TURNOVER ON DOWNS. The half was about to end anyway.