Auburn @ Georgia, 2nd half
Welcome. We are watching the second half of Auburn's game at Georgia.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY TIGERS
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA BULLDOGS
- Georgia first possession: FIELD GOAL. Blair Walsh 50 FG. Drive covered 38 yards in nine plays.
- AUBURN 14, GEORGIA 10
- Auburn first possession: Three-and-out.
- Georgia second possession: TOUCHDOWN. Washaun Ealy 1 run. PAT kick is good. Drive covered 82 yards in 9 plays. The big play was on the first third down -- Josh Bynes tipped a pass to a completely surprised Orson Charles. The play went for 33 yards.
- GEORGIA 17, AUBURN 14
- Auburn second possession: FIELD GOAL. Wes Byrum 37 yards. Drive covered 57 yards in 7 plays.
- AUBURN 17, GEORGIA 17
- Georgia third possession: TOUCHDOWN. Caleb King 11 run. PAT kick good. Drive covered 69 yards in 6 plays. The key play was a 47-yard pass that got Georgia to the AU 11. Neiko Thorpe blew the coverage.
- GEORGIA 24, AUBURN 17
- Auburn third possession: TOUCHDOWN. Demond Washington 99 kickoff return.
- AUBURN 24, GEORGIA 24
- Georgia fourth possession: PUNT. Not much happening.
- Auburn fourth possession: INTERCEPTION. Chris Todd threw toward nobody ... right in the middle of the field. Weird.
- Georgia fifth possession: TOUCHDOWN. Caleb King 24 run. PAT kick good. Drive covered 39 yards in 4 plays. Chris Todd's second interception set the table.
- GEORGIA 31, AUBURN 24
- Auburn fifth possession: TURNOVER ON DOWNS. Auburn moved to the UGA 23, but things regressed from there.