First Post: Friday
The HABOTN has been seeing an uptick in traffic of late. Of course, I'm very proud of everything we have accomplished here. We are especially thankful for the new posters who have signed on for this football season.
Without new HOTTIES, we're just old HOTTIES.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- 8/27: Freshman Sullen ready to seize chance to start
- 8/26: Burns shows drive in new role
- 8/25: Auburn's Eguae eager to learn, succeed
- 8/24: Auburn receivers expected to play big role
- 8/23: Tigers pick up tempo
- 8/22: Auburn looks to fill depth chart
- 8/21: AU freshman Bates makes big splash
- 8/20: Tigers seek fallback plan at linebacker
- 8/19: Tigers' kickback: Byrum anticipates rebound season
- 8/18: Two-a-days analysis (nearly identical to what I posted Monday)
- 8/16: Auburn starter Todd thrives
- 8/15: Quarterback controversy a thing of the past on the Plains
- 8/14: Todd gets nod as Auburn's starting QB
- 8/13: Teammates can't keep up with Tiger tailback McCalebb
- 8/12: Auburn takes positives out of first scrimmage
- 8/11: Pedigree, talent pay off for Auburn's Blake
- 8/10: Auburn holds off pads, deals with depth issues
- 8/9: AU's Freeman goes full speed full time
- 8/8: Tigers eager to get settled under center
- 8/7: AU's Todd hopes to draw passing interest
- 8/6: AU freshmen try to get up to speed
- 8/5: Tigers plan to spin togetherness into wins
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 8/27: Practice report
- 8/25: Practice footage (includes some 11-on-11)
- 8/23: Post-practice report
- 8/22: Post-scrimmage report
- 8/19: Practice footage
- 8/18: Post-practice interviews
- 8/15: Post-scrimmage interviews
- 8/14: Fallout from the Todd Decision and practice bloopers
- 8/14: Todd and Burns discuss The Decision
- 8/13: Burns debuts at WR
- 8/12: Video interviews
- 8/11: Gene Chizik speaks
- 8/10: Video interviews
- 8/9: BONUS video practice report
- 8/7: Video practice report
- 8/6: Practice report
- 8/5: Post-practice report
- 8/5: Practice report
- 8/4: Reporting day coverage
Though Auburn is practicing this afternoon, I will not be in attendance. I will be spending my evening covering the epic Montgomery Academy-Catholic game in East Vaughngomery. It's a showdown like no other ... on that field at that time.
The upside: I'll still have a story in Saturday's newspaper. It's an above-average piece about Chris Todd.
I have an idea for afternoon chatter, but it's still fermenting in my brain. We'll see what happens.
Here's what the next few days look like:
Fri., Aug. 28, 4:20 p.m.
Sat., Aug. 29, OFF
Sun., Aug. 30, 6 p.m.
Mon., Aug. 31, OFF
Tue., Sept. 1, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m. CDT)
Wed., Sept. 2, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Sept. 3, 4:30 p.m.
Fri., Sept. 4, OFF
Sat., Sept. 5, vs. Louisiana Tech, 6 p.m. CDT
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.