First Post: Friday of Week Four
Seemed like the Campfire® was a success. We had great participation, but I never felt like it was too crowded. We had 50-80 people at a time. That's an ideal number.
We'll make that a weekly tradition.
Here's the Auburn situation at this moment:
- My story, for reasons that aren't clear to me, didn't run in the paper. So I posted it above.
- 9/24: Tigers' offense gets stronger as game progresses
- 9/23: Auburn's Gulley runs wide, deep as a freshman
- 9/21: Auburn takes big win in stride
- 9/20: AUBURN 41, WEST VIRGINIA 30: Defense steps up
- 9/18: Grimes gears O-line in right path
- 9/17: Lutzenkirchen may get chance to start
- 9/16: Great Expectations: Auburn's Chizik tries to confine optimism
- 9/14: AU wins only look easy, Chizik says
THE VIDEO VAULT
- 9/22: (Funny) Tuesday interviews
- 9/20: Sunday interviews (post-WVU)
- 9/15: Tuesday interviews (pre-WVU)
- 9/13: Sunday interviews
Fridays are the slowest day of the week. Auburn will hold a short walk-through around 4 p.m. and then head for LaGrange, Ga., for a night of motel relaxation. It's a hard-knock life.
Here's what the next few days look like. All times are CDT:
Fri., Sept. 25, OFF
Sat., Sept. 26, vs. Ball State, 6 p.m. (Fox Sports South)
Sun., Sept. 27, 5 p.m.
Mon., Sept. 28, OFF
Tue., Sept. 29, 4:30 p.m. (Chizik presser at 11:30 a.m.; Players available at 11:50 a.m.)
Wed., Sept. 30, 4:30 p.m.
Thu., Oct. 1, 4:30 p.m. (Tiger Talk at 7 p.m.)
Fri., Oct. 2, OFF
Sat., Oct. 3, at Tennessee, 6:45 p.m. (ESPN)
Also, please pick up the Advertiser's print edition if you live around here! Our fine Auburn coverage is only one element of our award-winning product.