Coleman seeks sit-down with Chizik
Here's what he said:
- "I’m a fifth-year senior and I came back to have fun and to help this team win. I just have to go sit down and talk with Coach Chizik about how I feel about what’s going on."
- "There’s a lot of things going through my head. When it boils down to it, I still have to go out there and make plays whatever the predicament is. I think I’m going to sit down with Coach Chizik and talk to him about this defense. I know we have a couple of injuries and stuff like that. Just how I feel about how this defense is playing and just a couple of things that I may see we need to work on."
- On if he prefers to rush or drop in coverage: ``It’s 50-50. I think I made a lot of great plays yesterday dropping back in coverage. I also love getting after the quarterback. It’s a 50-50 deal and anything to help this team win."
- On if this is really just a ruse to get more time at linebacker: ``It doesn’t matter to me. Just tell me where to play on the football field and I’ll play. I’ll play a little linebacker. Like I told Coach Malzahn, put me at offensive guard and I’ll pull around and knock somebody out for you."
- UNRELATED BUT FUNNY: ``If you want to look at grades, go over to Haley Center and get your grades. I don’t too much pay attention to that anymore. I don’t know what’s the deal with that. It's about ballin'."