Hey everyone. I'll be posting some relevant stats, quotes and information here as the afternoon progresses.
- Gene Chizik said LB Eltoro Freeman is on the team, but didn't make the trip because of "personal issues."
- Onterio McCalebb on what the loss means: ``You're going to see a whole different team from what you've seen. We're going to go out there and practice hard. We're not going to be not focused in practice. We're going to come out ever hard because of this loss right here.
- Adam Herring on what happened: ``Coming out of halftime, we knew we were still in it. We knew what our offense would be capable of. We didn't put it together as a team today. We just didn't get the breaks."
- Ted Roof on front-line substitutions: ``We rotated and played a lot of people. That's going to help us develop some depth. We need to do that and we're going to continue to do that. When we do sub, the guys who come into the ball game have to get it done for us."
- Gus Malzahn on what he told players at halftime: ``We just started talking about that there's nothing they were surprising us with. It was just a matter of executing. We kind of shot ourselves in the foot early with some execution, some penalties and some drops, some overthrows -- just some things that we hadn't done all year up to this point."
- UPDATE: I'm headed back to Tulsa. Take care.