Hey everyone. Here's what the Texans' new tailback had to say moments ago.
- On the draft: ``It was very emotional. When things don't go the way you expect them to go, you get nervous. I started to get nervous. Emotions were running."
- On how much he talked with the Texans: ``A little. Not too much. I thought the Patriots were going to take me."
- On tonight's conversation with the Texans: ``I didn't get to talk to them too long. We were going nuts. It was crazy."
- So what about the Patriots?: ``They flew me in for a private workout. I knew they liked me. It's the NFL, it's a business. It's unpredictable."
- Who else flew you in?: ``Vikings. San Diego. Browns. There were quite a few."
- So you were nervous? Seriously?: ``I really thought I was going to be picked more in the beginning or the middle" of the second round."
- So what's your approach now?: ``I'm going to go in and work hard and definitely fight for a spot. It's a franhicse that's on the rise. I hope to take them to the next level."
- Are you still bitter about people disrespecting you?: ``There were some guys who went before me that shouldn't have. I'm going to get over it. I'll get to work next week."