Media Days: GEORGIA
The coach is Mark Richt.
- The SEC people already have warned us ... no questions about the NCAA inquiry.
- On moving to a 3-4: "Players were asking, What position do I play? We're trying to get everybody in the right place. Now, We think we have them in the right place. It's about learning the position."
- On Bobby Bowden not being a coach any longer: ``He won't be out of college football. He'll be at a lot of football games. Everybody wants him to be at their games."
- On the next trend in college offense: "It'll be whatever the winning teams are using. I believe you can win running anything. The thing that's important is your personnel. If somebody does something and wins with it, wins on a consistent basis, people will gravitate to it."
- He supports APRs associated with individual coaches being released. "Ours is going to be very good. We've done a great job with that."
- On allegedly being on the hot seat: "I can control my attitude. I can control my effort. That's what I can control. The things I can't control? I trust in the Lord for that ... just as I have since 1986."
- On Damon Evans' demise: "I'm very saddened by what happened."
- That's a wrap.
- BONUS A.J. Green says: "This team right here is pretty special."
- BONUS A.J. Green says of ever traveling to Miami, Fla.: "I really can't comment on that issue right now."
- "It's not my place to comment on that. I don't feel like I need to."