Hey everyone. We're watching -- and commenting on -- the second half of Auburn's game at Louisiana State University.
- LSU POSSESSION ONE: TOUCHDOWN. Brandon LaFell 17 pass from Jordan Jefferson. PAT kick good. Drive covered 45 yards in four plays.
- AUBURN POSSESSION ONE: FIELD GOAL. Wes Byrum 24 yards. Drive covered 53 yards in nine plays.
- LSU POSSESSION TWO: PUNT.
- AUBURN POSSESSION TWO: PUNT. Auburn burrowed into LSU territory, but the drive faded fast once it crossed mid-field.
- LSU POSSESSION THREE: TOUCHDOWN. Russell Shepard 70 run. PAT kick good. That's a wrap, kids.
I'm no longer updating this in real-time because, well, I have to write and I know how this one is going to end.