Let's boogie. I've got video to do.
- DE Antonio Coleman on his powwow with
Vito Corleone Gene Chizik on Monday: ``It went great. I went up and talked about the defense. He's a very understanding guy. We sat down, had words, nothing serious. It was a great chat. I chatted with him about all the small things that caused us to lose, the things we have to correct."
- More on that meeting: ``The first five games were great -- flying around and having fun. The sixth game was a tough loss. We didn't go out and we weren't prepared. I went up and talked about what our mindset was and how I thought the guys on the team were reacting to that loss. That opened our eyes. We're a much better football team just learning from that loss."
- LB Joshua Bynes on today's practice: ``Today was a great practice, very physical. Coach Chizik wanted it. The offense was going against the defense at the beginning of practice setting the tone. The scout team was even physical. All you heard all practice were pads clacking, everybody was getting after it. It’s been a long time since we’ve heard things like
- Gus Malzahn on the need for more threats at wideout: ``The longer you go the more you have to have a third guy or even a fourth guy. Some guys to get involved and take some pressure off our main guys. We're working hard to do that and we're hoping we have some guys in the wings that can do that."
- TB Onterio McCalebb on ... cold weather: ``They said it's supposed to be cold again. We're supposed to play a night game, so I have to get prepared for that. It will be my first game that's like this, me playing football like this. I'm from Florida. I ain't used to playing in some cold like this. I'm used to playing in the heat. But I'm adjusting to it well and I'm ready to go."